Discover LGBTQI+ Jewish London in this walking tour with Queer Tours of London – A Mince Through Time, marking the 50th anniversary of the partial decriminalisation of homosexuality in England and Wales in 2017.
Come along and explore –
- Culture – The contributions of a diverse array of LGBTQI+ Jews to London’s cultural and political life before, during and after decriminalisation.
- Love – The realities of oppression, sex, intimacy and relationships for LGBTQI+ Jews in London.
- Migration – The routes and impacts of LGBTQI+ migrant Jews in London.
- Freedom – Sites of love, protest and resistance for LGBTQI+ Jews and how people can support.
- Change – How histrory is informing the present – hear from some of London’s most pioneering Jewish LGBTQI+ agents of change.
We may even mince through some of the Amy Winehouse Camden street-art trail!
Box Office: 020 7284 7384 / firstname.lastname@example.org